Before we get into today’s post, some quick housekeeping.
The first WORLD’S WORST CONTEST! is officially closed. Thank you all for playing, and congratulations to Summer for this winning comment:
Ok, I’m entering your contest but I don’t have anything I can use itunes for, I’m not very awesome so you’d be hard pressed to come up with a video or post about me and I have my own boobies I can see whenever I want, which is never so that leaves the Amazon certificate.Thank goodness I don’t have to be funny to win.
Summer, shoot me an email at britt at miss-britt dot com so you can claim your prize!
And a last minute second place prize goes to Janelle, who requested a video post.
(Holy shit. I just watched Janelle’s video and… um… let’s just say that a lot of people who requested a different prize… well… er… *blush*)
And speaking of winning?
And finally, today’s post…
Considering I’ve been accused of having “no filter”… it’s amazing how many things I’ve left unsaid:
- I wish that it had been harder for you to get over me. After all these years, that’s what hurts the most.
- I made all the effort in our friendship. As soon as I stopped having the time to do that, our friendship fell apart. But I’m not angry at you about it, because I’m too busy missing how close we were.
- I don’t want to be with you. But it is going to kill me when you fall in love with someone else.
- I would be relieved if you died, because you couldn’t hurt anyone else ever again.
- It makes me uncomfortable when you compliment me. I don’t have anything near as nice to say in response.
- I live in constant fear that you’ll expose my secrets.
- I don’t like your child. I want to, really badly, because of how much you mean to me. But I can’t. I wish I could tell you that you’re raising a mean little shit that most people can’t stand to be around.
- You’re not stupid. Sometimes I let you think that, but it’s not true.
- Despite what I tell you on the phone, I don’t miss you near as much as I thought I would.
- My problem with your spouse is that you deserve better.